* CSYou login required
The ATI Communities of Practice website is used to facilitate communication among those involved or interested in accessible information communication technology (ICT) procurement, web accessibility or instructional materials accessibility in the CSU.
The ATI Commuities of Practice website (*) is located on the CSU Intranet and requires a valid campus or Chancellor's Office user ID and password to access. Any CSU employee may view the page and its contents without signing up for the communities.
Benefits of joining a ATI Community of Practice
- Collaborate with like minded professionals at other campuses
- Learn best practices, access shared resources, and contribute to community knowledge-base
- Campus Accessibility Documents Sharing Space (*)
- Accessibility Conformance Reports (VPATs)
- Vendor Accessibility Roadmaps
- Accessibility conformance testing results
- Equally Effective Alternate Access Plans
- ATI-related job descriptions (*)
- ATI Annual Report templates (*)
Monthly Community Meeting Schedule
- Executive Sponsor Steering Committee: 2nd Thursday, 2:00pm-3:00pm
- Procurement: 1st Tuesday, 9:00am-10:00am
- Web: 3rd Thursday, 10:00am-11:00am
- Instructional Materials: 4th Wednesday, 3:00pm-4:00pm
How do I join a CSU Community of Practice?
CSU campus faculty, staff and administrators can join a community of practice related to their area(s) of interest by taking the following steps:
- Visit ATI Communities of Practice website (*)
- Select a community to join from the community buttons on the right side of the page
- An email will be created with your request to join that particular community.
- Send the email and you will be subscribed.